Diego Espeso Cantolla: Athelete
Since January 1, 2018, Lamberts Española sponsors Diego Espeso Cantolla.
Born on March 15, 2008, last season competed in the Benjamin category, which brings a spectacular and very promising track record:
- Champion of Madrid of combined tests: 50 meters flat, jump length and throw of weight.
- Subchampion of madrid speed 50 meters flat
- Subchampion of Madrid of jump length
- Subchampion of Madrid of mile.
In 2018 has passed by age to Alevin category and despite not having been the championship of Madrid, he already has the third best time in his new category in 60 meters and long jump.
Current ranking of the Madrilenian Federation:
- 60 meters : 3rd
- 60 meters hurdles: 1st
- 600 meters: 2nd
- Release weight: 2nd
- High jump: 2nd
- Jump length: 6º
In 2019 he was selected by the Spanish Federation for the PROSEMA project in athletes born in 2008. It is a follow-up program for minors of the Spanish Federation in which 5 athletes are chosen each year from Madrid, Andalusia, Catalonia, Castilla y Leon, Valencia and Castilla La Mancha, to detect young promises. Season 2017/2018
- 02/11/2018: Solidarity Race Runs for a Cause. 2nd position Male Alevin.
- 02/25/2018: Cross of San Blas in Ajalvir. 1st position 1,000 meters, benjamin.
- 04/15/2018: Spring Trophy, Federation of Madrid. 1st position in jump length and 3rd position in 60 meters men Alevin smooth.
- 04/14/2018: Madrid Championship by Clubes Federacion de Madrid. 1st place for his team “Suanzes San Blas” Alevin male.
- 06/05/2018: Improved spring race in the field. 1st position in 1000 meters Alevin male.
- 05/12/2018: Federation Cup. 1st position in 800 meters Alevin male.