Vitamins D3 1000iu & K2 90mcg
K2 as MK-7
New studies are looking at the synergistic effects of vitamin K (specifically, vitamin K2) and vitamin D in the area of both cardiovascular health and bone strength. There are many studies that add weight to the argument that we should all watch our intake of both of these vitamins. As many as 60 percent of the UK population is vitamin D deficient and low levels have been linked to serious health problems in later life.
Similarly, many experts now believe that a subclinical vitamin K deficiency, that is, one that is not great enough to hinder blood clotting capacity, could be wide-spread and could contribute to osteoporosis, and other age-related diseases.
Lamberts® Vitamins D3 and K2 provides a full 1000iu (25µg) of natural vitamin D3 as well as an impressive 90µg of vitamin K2 in the form of Menaquinone (MK-7).
- Vitamin D in the form of D3 whose absorption and use by the body is better than D2.
- Vitamin K2 as Menaquinone-7 or MK-7. The form of vitamin K that stays longer in the body. This form is the most bioavailable and active.
- Vitamin K2 from fermented chickpea to avoid the presence of the allergen soy in the final product.
- The vitamin K2 used is the only one on the market supported by clinical studies.
- With Sunflower Oil, essential for the absorption of Vitamin D and K, both liposoluble.
Small easy to swallow capsules that are suitable for vegetarians.
A black soft capsule
Each capsule delivers:
|Vitamin D3||1000 IU (25 µg)|
|Vitamin K2||90 µg|
Suitable for vegetarians
None known- See label.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. Those on anti-coagulant medication (blood thinners), that wish to take levels of 100µg of Vitamin K or more, should consult with their doctor first.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light.
Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a meal.
Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
With a container it has for: 60 days max.
Unit cost: €0,51