Vegan Vitamin D3 1000 UI (25 µg)
Natural, plant-based source of vitamin D3
PRODUCT IN REFORMULATION
- Natural, plant-based source of vitamin D3
- Vegan capsules
- Extract of lichen naturally rich in vitamin D3
- Without using pesticides to ensure quality and purity
- Full 1000IU of vitamin D3 in each capsule
There are now more and more people becoming vegan (over half a million people in the UK) for a variety of motivations, whether it be environmental, health or animal welfare reasons. These vegan vitamin D3 capsules are ideal, whatever the motivation.
We use a special oily extract of lichen which is naturally rich in Vitamin D3 (plant-based cholecalciferol), the most bioavailable form of vitamin D. Lichens are small unique plant species which possess unique attributes enabling them to survive in extreme climates with the ability to grow and accumulate meaningful levels of useful nutrients, including cholecalciferol. There are many different species of Lichen, however we use a carefully selected strain, following extensive research and development into the best natural sources of Vitamin D3.
Vitamin D plays many important roles in the body. It contributes to the:
- Maintenance of normal bones
- Maintenance of normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal function of the immune system
- Process of cell division
- Normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorous
- Normal blood calcium levels
Each capsule delivers:
Vitamin D3 1000IU (25 µg)
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Disintegration Time: Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Keep out of reach from children.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, keep it out of reach of smallest children.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.
Do not exceed the expressly recommended daily dose.
With a container it has for: 90 days.
Unit cost: €0.27