TurMemoric. Turmeric Extract
with Lutein & Rosemary Extract plus Vit B12 & Zinc
- Two tablets provide a full 200mg of turmeric root extract
- Turmeric is standardised to provide 95% curcumins
- 10mg of naturally sourced, pure ‘free form’ lutein per daily dose and includes zeaxanthin
- Rosemary is included as extract to preserve the active constituents
- Plus, vitamin B12 for normal neurological & psychological functions
- The 500µg of vitamin B12 is present as methylcobalamin
- As well as zinc for normal cognitive function
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
As the evidence for turmeric keeps on growing, more and more turmeric supplements are emerging but our new Lamberts® formula really is based on the latest in nutritional research. We have combined our premium turmeric extract that is standardised to provide 95% curcumins, with lutein, which is one of the most important dietary carotenoids.
Recently, interest in lutein has grown beyond its association with eye health with the discovery that it is the main carotenoid concentrated in the brain. Researchers have discovered a link between lutein accumulation and areas of the brain rich in fatty acids, including DHA; suggesting it may play an important role.
Moreover, the average daily intake of lutein from dietary sources is estimated to be as low as 1 to 2mg whereas researchers believe a relevant intake should be nearer 10mg daily so we have included a full 10mg of lutein in the pure free form per two tablets.
Rosemary is also included as an extract to preserve the active constituents plus we’ve added vitamin B12 for normal neurological and psychological functions. As well as zinc for normal cognitive function.
|Typically per 2 tablets:|
|Turmeric Root Extract||200mg|
|Providing 95% Curcumins equivalent to 10.000mg of Turmeric Spice|
|Rosemary (as 7.5:1 extract)||20mg|
*NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
Disintegration Time: Less than one hour.
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk (and milk products), Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish, Yeast and Gluten containing ingredients.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
To be stored in a cool dry place and protected from light
De interés para: Nervous system