Riboflavin 50 mg
In 1879 scientists looking through a microscope discovered a fluorescent yellow-green substance in milk, but not until 1933 was it identified as riboflavin. Is found naturally in many foods and is easily destroyed when exposed to sunlight.
This is a high strength supplement of vitamin B2, which is also known as riboflavin and each capsule provides a full 50mg of riboflavin. As with all Lamberts® supplements this product is manufactured in premises that operate to stringent pharmaceutical standards of GMP.
Riboflavin is a very important nutrient as it contributes to:
- The normal functioning of the nervous system.
- The maintenance of normal red blood cells.
- The maintenance of normal skin.
- The maintenance of normal vision.
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supplements of this strength do not need to be taken for more than 3-4 months, after which any one of our multis for adults will provide sufficient Vitamin B2.
Daily intake: 1 capsule.
A yellow powder in a clear hard shell capsule.
Each capsule delivers:
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 50 mg
Tableted / Encapsulated with:
See product label.
Less than 30 minutes.
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Lactose and Gelatin Free.
1 to 2 capsules daily.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
Taking this product may occasionally result in a darker yellow colouration of the urine. This is harmless and indicates the body is using the riboflavin effectively. This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, and keep it out of reach of smallest children.