Lamberts® quercetin is extracted from a natural plant source and each tablet provides a full 500mg of pure quercetin. Some cheap quercetin products, particularly those imported from the USA, may contain much less quercetin than the label declaration, as the weight being given refers to the plant extract, not to the quercetin content.
Quercetin is found in many fruits and vegetables, with apples and onions contributing most to the typical UK diet. Each 500mg tablet provides significantly more quercetin than 1 kilo of apples. Quercetin is probably the most researched bioflavonoid as it is recognised as being more active in the body than most others
• Extracted from a plant source
• Our tablets provide a full 500mg of pure quercetin
• Each 500mg tablet provides significantly more quercetin than 1 kilo of apples
• Potent natural antioxidant
• May help maintain cardiovascular health
• Influence on the production and release of histamine
• Increasingly popular sports supplement
Daily intake: 1 tablet
A yellow speckled oval tablet.
Each tablet delivers:
Tableted / Encapsulated with:
See product label.
Less than 1 hour.
Suitable for Vegans, Vegetarians and Lactose and Gelatin Free.
The following list of allergens are excluded: Wheat, Gluten, Barley, Soya, Eggs, Milk and milk products, Lactose, Nuts, Sulphites, Celery, Fish, Shellfish and Yeast.
This product is not recommended for pregnant or lactating women
To be stored in a cool, dry place and protected from light, keep it out of reach of smallest children.