Related Technical Questions with the product:
I want to know what “Reticulated Cellulose Gum” means, which appears on the 25mg Zinc label.
R/Reticulated Cellulose Gum is an anti-caking agent (excipient or inactive ingredient that has no contribution or nutritional value), which is used to ensure that the tablets dissolve within a specific time, helping in their decomposition. In the case of Zinc 25 mg the disintegration time is less than one hour.[/lightweight-accordion] [lightweight-accordion title="> For how long should the Zinc 25 mg be consumed?" title_tag="h2"]
For how long should the Zinc 25 mg be consumed?
The Zinc has many benefits for the body as it contributes to:
- Acid-base balance normal and normal metabolism of carbohydrates
- The normal cognitive function and DNA synthesis
- The normal metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamin A
- Normal functioning of the immune system, protecting cells against oxidative damage system and the process of cell division
- Maintenance, in normal condition, the vision, bones, skin, hair and nails